Becoming a Member of The Seabrook
In becoming a member of The Seabrook, interested parties will need to: Submit a financial statement that includes monthly/annual income and overall liquid assets. A medical evaluation form will need to be completed by your family physician. Membership in The Seabrook is open to persons who are at least fifty-five years of age.
Resident Monthly Fee Inclusions
- Choice of lunch or dinner in our dining room (both meals available, one included)
- 24-hour on-site security of entrance, all buildings, common areas and community grounds
- Scheduled transportation via Seabrook bus and van plus four personal transportation trips per month, per unit, via valet car
- Emergency 911 GreatCall technology (on lanyard) with GPS location anywhere in the 48 states
- Use of all clubhouse amenities: swimming pool, fitness center, game room, shuffleboard, library, cozy corner, etc.
- Recreational activities such as instructor-led exercise classes and water aerobics (summer months), Trivial Pursuit, Current Events, Life-Long Learning Seminars, etc.
- Homeowners Insurance covering wind, fire, hail and water for all buildings and individual condominiums
- Maintenance and housekeeping of common areas of all buildings
- Landscaping of 21-acre campus
- Premium cable package and internet with Spectrum
- Water and sewer, pest control, trash and recycling removal
- Access to Home Health & Wellness Dept. for medical services (a la carte expense)
- Discounted daily rate offered at Fraser Health Center once resident has lived at Seabrook for a year